Give us a call today to book or view our Rabbit Units!
01329 666 918
Our boarding fee is £11 per night, for two rabbits sharing including VAT with no hidden extras. A single rabbit is £8 per night, including VAT.
Rabbits must be admitted or collected between 11am and 4pm.
Rabbits will only be admitted to the rabbit unit if a valid inoculation certificate for Myxomatosis, Viral Hemorrhagic Disease (VHD Strain 1 and 2), is produced upon admission.
We cannot admit rabbits who have not been vaccinated against both of these diseases than two full weeks prior to admission, as this is a live vaccine and can be transmitted to other rabbits at our animal shelter. Upon veterinary advice, rabbits that have only homeopathic inoculations will not be admitted.
What is Included:
- A staff member is onsite 24 hours a day.
- Daily socialisation and access to fresh green vegetables.
- Heated inside unit and access to an outside run.
- The unit has a deep clean before your rabbit comes in and then cleaned daily.
- We can accommodate all breeds and sizes.
- We can house more than 2 rabbits from the same family in the same unit, depending on the size and how many.
- We can provide food which is Burgess Excel – if your rabbit is on a specific diet, please bring it with you.
- We can provide bedding and toys however if you feel your rabbit would settle with their own then please bring it with them.
- We can provide enrichment which will help break up the day and make it more fun, if you are happy for us to do so.
- We have a vet onsite 3 days a week.
- All our staff are fully trained and love what they do!