Give us a call today to book or view our kennels!
01329 666 918
Our boarding fee is £15 per night, including VAT with no hidden extras. We also offer 25% off a second dog if sharing.
Dogs must be admitted between 2pm and 4pm and collected between 10am and 12 noon.
Dogs will only be admitted to the boarding kennels if a valid inoculation certificate for Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvovirus and Kennel Cough, is produced upon admission.
We cannot admit dogs who have been vaccinated against Kennel Cough less than one full week prior to admission, as this is a live vaccine and can be transmitted to other dogs at our animal shelter. Upon veterinary advice, dogs that have only homeopathic inoculations will not be admitted. All dogs must have had a broad spectrum worming treatment within 6 months of admittance.
What is Included:
- A staff member is onsite 24 hours a day.
- Daily walks and access to a fully enclosed off lead area.
- Heated kennel inside and access to an outside run.
- The kennel has a deep clean before your dog comes in and then cleaned daily.
- We can accommodate all breeds and sizes.
- We can kennel more than one dog from the same family in the same kennel, depending on the size and how many.
- We can provide food – if your dog is on a specific diet, please bring it with you.
- We can provide bedding and toys however if you feel your dog would settle with their own then please bring it with them.
- We can provide enrichment which will help break up the day and make it more fun, if you are happy for us to do so.
- We have a vet onsite 5 days a week.
- All our staff are fully trained and love what they do!